Dental Assisting Coloring Book by Judy H. Halstead, Donna Phinney (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $116.98+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDental Assisting Coloring Book is an interactive tool designed as both a study aid and a review guide to enhance learning in the field of dentistry. The format makes review and learning creative and fun. Unlike other coloring books, Delmar's Dental Assisting Coloring Book contains questions presented in a variety of formats, in addition to coloring and labeling, to test recall and overall comprehension of key concepts. It covers a wide variety of topics encountered in lectures, clinics and labs, including general anatomy, tooth anatomy and dental charting, equipment and dental instruments, procedures, radiology equipment, and x-ray landmarks. Dental Assisting Coloring Book is an effective way to enhance learning and improve retention of concepts critical to success in the field of dental assisting.
- Author BiographyDonna J. Phinney is the Program Director for the Dental Assisting Program at Spokane Community College. She has spent more than twenty years in the dental field as a dental assistant, a dental office consultant, an office manager and an educator. Donna Phinney holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Eastern Washington University and a Master's Degree in Education from Whitworth College. Ms. Phinney received her fellowship from the American Dental Assistants Association and is a certified dental assistant. She is active in the Washington State Dental Assisting Association, has served as a consultant for the American Dental Association for seventeen years and was a Commissioner for the American Dental Association, appointed by the American Dental Assistants Association. Judy Halstead is retired after thirty years as a dental assisting instructor and more than fifteen years as a practicing dental assistant. Formerly the dental assisting program director for a private college and a high school skills center, Ms. Halstead was active with local, state, and national Dental Assistant Associations for thirty-five years, serving as president of the Washington State chapter. She often presented lectures and workshops at local, state, and regional dental conferences, and served as an American Dental Association consultant. Ms. Halstead earned a BA from Eastern Washington University, is a certified dental assistant, and holds an expanded functions certificate.
- Author(s)Donna Phinney,Judy H. Halstead
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight950 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.