All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
About this product
- DescriptionA fundamental kwledge and understanding of dental materials is an absolute requisite to performing optimal dental care. This tenet is true t only for general dentists, but also for specialists alike. It is true t only for the developing dental student, but also for the practicing dentist. It is clearly evident that the authors of Dental Biomaterials have both an in-depth kwledge of dental materials and a fundamental appreciation for the importance of this information in contemporary clinical dentistry. Owing to the broad range of expertise of the authors, this textbook distinguishes itself from most dental materials texts by its remarkable ability to address a myriad of dental materials in the context of actual clinical applications. Emphasizing the clinical significance of dental materials is an obvious and conspicuous goal of this text that pervades the entire content of its pages. In fact, to that end, the authors tably include numerous highlighted sections entitled Dental Significance throughout the chapters to underscore the clinical importance of the subject matter. This approach is exceptionally effective at fostering a basic understanding of dental materials for the dental student. It piques the interest without stifling the student with abstract concepts. This text also is a valuable and reliable resource for the practicing dentist.
- Author(s)Edward Combe,F. J. Trevor Burke,William H. Douglas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.