All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDental emergencies are common and require rapid response. Order today and keep readily accessible in your dental practice! Filled with clinical examples and step-by-step procedures, Dental Emergencies covers the full range of both common and complex traumatic injuries, pain, and oral lesions. From clinical examination and assessment of potential complications to key considerations in pain management, acute oral medical and surgical conditions, restorative emergencies, treating special needs patients, and beyond, you get a comprehensive reference that: * distills essential information on dental emergencies * offers succinct, practical instruction for immediate treatment * highlights conditions for referral * and much more!
- Author BiographyMark Greenwood is an NHS Consultant in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery as well as Honorary Clinical Professor of Medical Education in Dentistry at at the School of Dental Sciences at Newcastle University. Qualified in both medicine and dentistry, he has been published in many peer reviewed journals and has co-authored two books on general medicine and surgery for dental practitioners. Ian Corbett is a Clinical Lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial Sciences and Honorary Specialist Registrar in Oral Surgery at the School of Dental Sciences at Newcastle University.
- Author(s)Ian Corbett,Mark Greenwood
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.