CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by board certified oral surgeon Dr. Mark Hardison in Tennessee, Dental Implants Nashville and Murfreesboro is an easy to read and simple to understand book for consumers who have missing teeth and are contemplating dental implant surgery. Healthcare is t a cookbook. There is exact -recipe- for treatment because everyone's individual circumstances are unique. Your health is too important to allow someone, who doesn't grasp this concept, to care for you. So, if you take anything away from reading this book, it is an understanding that this is all about you, your health, your ability to enjoy good food, and the confidence to smile as widely as you did as a child. Yes, there's a commitment of time, money and a certain level of discomfort associated with the surgical procedure. But well-performed dental implant surgery can literally be life changing. And that alone is why it is worth your effort to find the best oral surgeon for the job. After completing your research by reading this book, it's time to research the oral surgeons in your area, ask questions, get second opinions, and choose the doctor with whom you feel comfortable and in whom you can place your confidence. Before selecting your oral surgeon, Dr. Hardison presents nine critical questions that you should always ask your doctor before moving forward with dental implant surgery. The author also provides the answers you need to hear and understand so that you choose the best surgeon for your implant surgery. Please keep in mind that the person you select will have a significant impact on your oral health and smile for the next few decades. Dr. Hardison also includes one critical detail that he discusses in this book at length which virtually every website and consumer book seems to neglect regarding this surgery. This is an important fact that is essential to the success of your dental implant surgery. Please do t agree to any procedure until you've read and understood this important issue. By authoring this book, Dr. Mark Hardison is hored with the opportunity to demonstrate his kwledge and expertise as a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. But his primary objective is to ensure that every person considering dental implants has a full and proper understanding of what is involved, and how the success of the procedure can be ensured.
- Author(s)Dr Mark F Hardison
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.