All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEditor Michael Kleiman, DMD and authors review the current state of Dentoalveolar Surgery. Articles include: Pre-prosthetic Surgery; Dentoalveolar Surgery for Patients on Modern Anticoagulants and Antiresorptive Medications; Dental Extractions and Preservation of Space; Managing Impacted Third Molars; Update on Coronectomy for Impacted Third Molars at High Risk for Paresthesia; Apicoectomies: Treatment Planning and Surgical Technique in a Modern World; Minimizing Pain, Swelling and Infections for Dentoalveolar Surgery; Implementing a Culture of Safety in Dentoalveolar Surgery; Strategies for Minimizing Nerve Injuries in Dentoalveolar Surgery and What To Do If It Happens; Soft Tissue Procedures to Preserve and Restore Healthy Attached Gingiva around Natural Teeth and Implants; Surgical Treatment of Impacted Canines: What the Orthodontist Would Like the Surgeon to Kw, and more!
- Author(s)Michael A. Kleiman
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Dentistry
- Series Part/Volume Number27-3
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.