Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the band's co-operation, Steve Malins' biography throws light on this private, frequently misunderstood group and their lives, which have been bizarre, hilarious, extreme and destructive through three decades of success and excessive celebration. Now fully updated and expanded, this new edition will coincide with the release of the band's 13th album in 2013.
- Author BiographySteve Malins has worked as a freelance journalist for Q magazine, Time Out and The Sunday Times. He has also written books on Gary Numan and Paul Weller. In 2000 he became a director at Circus Records. Since leaving Circus he has worked with various new bands and set up his own PR company.
- Author(s)Steve Malins
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndre Deutsch Ltd
- Content Note30 colour photos
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsImitation cloth,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.