All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionGet focused, real-world guidance for planning and implementing Forefront Protection for Exchange Server--and help protect enterprise e-mail from viruses, spam, phishing, and policy violations. Guided by key members of the Microsoft Forefront team, you'll delve into system components, features, and capabilities, and step through essential planning and design considerations. Deployment scenarios for Forefront Protection for Exchange include the Edge server, to inspect e-mail moving into and out of the corporate network; Exchange Hub Transport Server, to inspect e-mail moving within the organization; and mailbox servers, to inspect the contents of the user e-mail boxes and provide real-time protection against malicious attachments.
- Author BiographyYuri Diogenes is a Microsoft senior support escalation engineer specializing in Forefront Edge Security. A coauthor of the Tales from the Edge site, Yuri also writes for Microsoft TechNet magazine and the ISA Server Team blog. Dr. Tom Shinder, MSCE, is a senior technical writer on the Microsoft Forefront team and the author of several highly regarded books on ISA Server. Prior to joining Microsoft, he achieved MVP status for his work on Forefront Edge Security.
- Author(s)Thomas W. Shinder,Yuri Diogenes
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteports., charts
- Weight159 g
- Width189 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.