Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionData transmission is migrating from copper to fiber optic conductors. Network managers kw they have to react fast but don't kw how to proceed. Even the most sophisticated are unfamiliar with the fiber components their systems will be handling over the next 18 months, and there's almost field experience to turn to. Held explains, in the language network people are used to hearing, how fiber-based components will work in the environment you've already got, and how they will alter the environment for better or worse.
- Author BiographyGil Held (Macon GA) is a prolific author in the field of data communications. He teaches seminars in breaking technologies worldwide. Gil lays claim to having put the first fiber optics into a building within the state of Georgia - 20 years ago.
- Author(s)Gilbert Held
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Telecom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date25/06/2003
- Content Note1
- Weight481 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.