All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionArnaboldi highlights the importance of one of the three pillars of the Banking Union, the common mechanism for insuring deposits. She claims that integrated financial markets require a European solution with regard to deposit insurance and that the establishment of a pan-European scheme could address the problems for large cross-border banks.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Arnaboldi is Associate Professor in Banking and Finance at the University of Milan, Italy. She gained her BSc and MSc in Finance from Bocconi University, her MSc in Financial Management from the University of London, CeFiMS (UK), and her PhD in Finance from the University of Bologna. Francesca has been working as a Visiting Researcher at the Centre for Banking Research, Cass Business School, City University, London since 2009 and she is a member of the Research Center on Financial Studies at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia. Francesca's research interests focus on financial innovation; international banking; bank competition and performance; bank corporate governance, regulation and supervision.
- Author(s)Francesca Arnaboldi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.