All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionDepression: A Guide for the Newly Diagsed is a helpful pocket guide to navigating the first steps of treatment and getting symptoms under control right away. It addresses topics that people just diagsed with depression want to kw: Do I tell my friends and family, and if so, how? Should I take medication or try psychological treatments? How can I work up the motivation to change? This simple and straightforward guide answers all of readers' questions and offers skills that are proven to help manage depression symptoms.Readers also learn how to find the help and support they need and prevent relapse once they recover from the condition. This concise guide is a must-read for anyone diagsed with depression and serves as a handy pocket reference guide throughout the recovery process.
- Author BiographyLee H. Coleman, PhD, ABPP, is a clinical psychologist specializing in clinical work, outreach, supervision, and consultation to university populations. He currently lives in the Los Angeles, CA, area.
- Author(s)Lee Coleman
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleNew Harbinger Guides for the Newly Diagnosed
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight158 g
- Width131 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.