Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionA Consultant Psychiatrist has described this book as special and really helpful. The Second Edition of this acclaimed book is written by a sufferer with depression and is aimed at other sufferers and their family and friends to help them analyse and deal with their feelings. The average of the hundreds of reviews for the First Edition was over 9 out of 10. By using the method explained in the book sufferers have said they have been able for the first time to self analyse how they feel and talk to those around them. Family and friends have said that for the first time they can begin to understand depression and help the sufferer they kw and love in a much more effective way. This book could really make a difference!
- Author(s)John Swallow
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.