All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIt aims to provide the practitioner with a description of depression, an explanation of factors that contribute to mood disorders and guidance on their assessment and treatment in adolescence. In addition, it aims to provide a framework for the assessment and management of adolescence that have threatened or attempted suicide.
- Author BiographyThe series editor, Martin Herbert, is Honorary Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the Royal and Devon Exeter Health Care Trust and Emeritus Professor at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Alan Carr
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2002
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleParent, Adolescent & Child Training Skills S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.15
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Note0
- Weight168 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.