Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe APA Let's Talk Facts brochure series is designed to improve mental health by promoting informed factual discussion of psychiatric disorders and their treatments. They were developed for educational purposes for the general public and provide answers to commonly asked questions on mental health issues and disorders. Depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act. Depression is never rmal and always produces needless suffering. With proper diagsis and treatment, the vast majority of people with depression will overcome it. Brochures are sold in packages of 50.
- Author(s)American Psychiatric Association
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication06/05/2005
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleLet's Talk Facts About
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date04/03/2015
- Weight485 g
- Width102 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains 50 copies of Pamphlet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.