All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been estimated that depression may affect 12-18% of people at some point during their lifetime. This accessible introduction covers the causes, symptoms, diagsis and treatment of clinical depression, and is engaging reading for anyone wishing to understand this complex mental health problem.
- Author BiographyChris Irons is a Clinical Psychologist working for a mental health team in the National Health Service (NHS), in London, UK. Chris gained his Ph.D from the University of Derby, UK, and his Clinical Psychology doctorate at the University of Sheffield, UK. He is a board member of the Compassionate Mind Foundation, and in his clinical work, he uses Compassion Focused Therapy in working with people suffering from a variety of severe and enduring mental health problems.
- Author(s)Chris Irons
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Insights in Psychology Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight309 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.