All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $4.06Trending at AU $7.20
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.23
- AU $15.84Trending at AU $20.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn his verse romance Erec , Hartmann von Aue was the first German poet to recount the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. The introduction first provides a detailed analysis of the contents, and goes into peculiarities of the portrayal of the characters, the narrative stance and the relationship to the French source. Further chapters deal with the history of the text, the structure and poetics of the romance, the narrative style, the material and sources, and the history of its reception and influence.
- Author BiographyJoachim Bumke, Universitat zu Koln.
- Author(s)Joachim Bumke
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studienbuch
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.