All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $5.57Trending at AU $6.95
- AU $15.30Trending at AU $20.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary of Derbyshire place-names, their origins and meanings, includes districts, towns, villages, hamlets, together with table buildings, as well as countryside features - such as fields, rivers, streams, hills and woods.
- Author BiographyAnthony Poulton-Smith is now a full-time author atrer a career in engineering. He has had four books (including two about the place names of Staffordshire and Warwickshire), and SPL's Worcestershire Place Names) and over 300 magazine articles published.
- Author(s)Anthony Poulton-Smith
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleIn Old Photographs
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Weight410 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.