All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors concentrate on the practicalities of each class of derivative, so that readers can apply the techniques in practice. Product descriptions are supported by detailed spreadsheet models, illustrating the techniques employed. This book is ideal reading for derivatives traders, salespersons, financial engineers, risk managers, and other professionals involved to any extent in the application and analysis of OTC derivatives.
- Author BiographyBrian Eales is a principal lecturer in the Department of Economics, Finance and Business at London Metropolitan University. He is also a consultant and trainer at FOW, the derivatives training and consulting firm. Brian Eales worked in the securities department of the Commerzbank in Frankfurt. He is a graduate of the London School of Economics. Brian's previous publications include Financial Engineering and Financial Risk Management. Moorad Choudhry is Chief Executive Officer, Habib Bank Zurich PLC in London, and Visiting Professor at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Brunel University. Previously he was Head of Treasury of the Corporate Banking Division, Royal Bank of Scotland. Prior to joining RBS, he was a bond trader and structured finance repo trader at KBC Financial Products, ABN Amro Hoare Govett Limited and Hambros Bank Limited. He has a PhD from Birkbeck, University of London and an MBA from Henley Business School. Moorad lives in Surrey, England.
- Author(s)Brian Eales,Moorad Choudhry
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/03/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleQuantitative Finance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width234 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.