All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of papers celebrating 20 years of the Journal of Derivatives and Hedge Funds (JDHF).
- Author BiographyStephen Satchell is a Lecturer in Financial Economics at Birbeck University of London, UK and Professor at the University of Sydney, Australia. His research covers a number of topics in the broad areas of econometrics, finance, risk measurement and utility theory, and his current research looks at alternative methods of portfolio construction and risk management, as well as work on non-linear dynamic models. Stephen has strong links with Inquire (Institute for Quantitative Investment Research), is on the management committee of LQG (London Quant Group), and is a Fellow of Trinity College Cambridge where he has Isaac Newton's rooms.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight655 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byStephen E. Satchell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.