Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionInner functions form an important subclass of bounded analytic functions. Since they have unimodular boundary values, they appear in many extremal problems of complex analysis. They have been extensively studied since early last century, and the literature on this topic is vast. Therefore, this book is devoted to a concise study of derivatives of these objects, and confined to treating the integral means of derivatives and presenting a comprehensive list of results on Hardy and Bergman means. The goal is to provide rapid access to the frontiers of research in this field. This mograph will allow researchers to get acquainted with essentials on inner functions, and it is self-contained, which makes it accessible to graduate students.
- Author(s)Javad Mashreghi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- LanguageEnglish & English
- Series TitleFields Institute Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.