All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting the available evidence base, this books is the most authoritative manual for clinicians based upon the risks and benefits of the procedure across all indications with special emphasis on a comprehensive review of the many skin lesions amenable to treatment with cryosurgery Practical and yet comprehensive in outlook, in this a group of international authorities in all aspects of cryosurgery and cryotherapy present the most comprehensive clinically relevant reference for practicing dermatology physicians.
- Author BiographyDr. Abramovits is an internationally recognized Dermatologist. He was born in Caracas, Venezuela and is fluent in Spanish. He has been board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology since 1995 and is a member of several prestigious medical societies.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 50 colour illustrations, 40 black & white tables, 519 colour tables, biography
- Weight1824 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byGloria Graham,Renata Strumia,William Abramovits,Yaron Har-Shai
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.