All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the complete field of dermatopathology - from Acantholysis to Xeroderma pigmentosum. The alphabetically arranged entries, each of which provides a detailed description of a specific pathological disease pattern, allow readers to quickly and easily find the information they need.
- Author BiographyDaniela Massi received her M.D. with magna cum laude in 1993 at the University of Florence Medical School, Italy and her Ph.D. in Human Pathology and Oncology from the University of Verona, Italy. Her pathology training included a Dermatopathology fellowship at the Institute for Dermatopathology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, under the direction of A. Bernard Ackerman. She then received a Post-Doctoral Research fellowship from the American-Italian Cancer Foundation (A.I.C.F.) that allowed her to pursue research in the field of cutaneous melanoma. Dr. Massi also visits highly qualified dermatopathology centers in Europe, including the Department of Dermatology, Graz, Austria (under the mentoring of Professor Lorenzo Cerroni) and the Melanoma Unit, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain (working in collaboration with Professor Susana Puig). Dr. Massi is currently working as an Associate Professor Staff Dermatopathologist at the Division of Pathological Anatomy, Department of Critical Care Medicine and Surgery, University of Florence Medical School, Spain. Her research interests are mainly focused on skin tumors pathology. She has authored 170 publications in international journals, 2 volumes and 13 chapters in books.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Pathology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 306 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight983 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniela Massi
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.