All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionDerto the Dreamer, from Planet Luxmonde, is here on Earth to show us what life was like way back in his dimension. The book is created as part of a gallery experience of 22x30 inch (and larger) low relief, illuminated, acrylic paintings, which were sometimes painted before the writing and sometimes after. There are hints of Earth history, language and artistic influences along with various types of poetry to tell a story of perseverance. Includes 30 blank, framed journal pages for your kids own creativity to flow!
- Author BiographyBrian Tohill is a Colorado Artist with a degree in painting from Colorado State University, and years of studio practice in drawing, design, sculpture, illustration, and photography. He is passionate about taking on the full creative process of works such as Derto's Dream, from writing, to painting and illustrating, to designing the final layout and publication. His hope is in a future in which we are all allowed to spend more time being creative; to use our natural born talents and unlimited imagination to thrive and cure the problems we face.
- Author(s)Brian Derrick Tohill
- PublisherMr. Salty Elbows Can Paint
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMr. Salty Elbows Can Paint
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.