Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionHow long does desire last? As long as you want it to. This is a book about the attraction and appetite of couples. When a relationship starts, we expect that our passion will last forever and be reciprocated, but it only lasts a few years, sometimes only a few months, and our encounters quit moving the earth under our feet. And that is if we are t faced with difficulties from the beginning! What do we usually face? The usual differences (one wants sex more than the other) and the suffocating routine, take the emotion out of encounters. But is that really necessary? Not really. Our erroneous beliefs concerning what our desire and sexuality should be have a lot to do with our difficulties. After the success of her book Your Sex is Yours, Sylvia de Bejar comes back with a new and useful book intended for women, that men should also read. It includes 365 +1 ideas to improve your sex life.
- Author BiographySylvia de Bejar is a writer and an expert in human sexuality and sexual education. She has a masters in neurolinguistic programming. She has spent the last two decades researching and writing about couples relationships and human sexuality. Her book, Your Sex is Yours has become her generations biggest seller in Spain. For her informative work, the Spanish Academy of Sexology and Sexual Medicine awarded her in 2010 the National Academic Award for the Promotion of Sexual Health in the Field of Media. She collaborates on the radio program Hoy por Hoy on the SER network as an expert in this area and gives conferences to promote a positive vision of sexuality. Her professional career started at the daily The Vanguard, where she worked for seventeen years, the last four coordinating the topics of health, psychology, and beauty in the Sunday supplement magazine. Sylvias personal website is http: //www.sylviadebejar.com.
- Author(s)Sylvia de Bejar
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationMexico
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.