All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeologists kw that Wendorf's expeditions produced most of what we kw about the stone age prehistory of rtheastern Africa. They also realise that he contributed to the archaeology of the American Southwest before he focused his talents on Africa. 'Desert Days' is Fred Wendorf's memoir.
- Author BiographyFRED WENDORF, Henderson-Morrison Professor of Prehistory Emeritus, Southern Methodist University, grew up in Terrell, Texas, was wounded as a lieutenant serving in Italy during World War II, received his Ph.D. from Harvard, and spent more than sixty years as a field archaeologist in this country and in Africa. In 1987 he was elected to the American National Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Fred Wendorf
- PublisherSouthern Methodist University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Methodist University Press,U.S.
- Content Notemaps, b&w photos, line drawings, glossary, index
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Introduction byRomuald Schild
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.