All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionPayton survived being forced to flee her home in order to escape the Elites. Yet she's still t safe. The Elites are relentless, and they won't give up their pursuit of her that easily. With her loved ones at risk, and trusting her boyfriend Conner, the two devise a plan to ditch her family in order to keep them safe. But their plan quickly backfires and puts everyone in even more danger. Reiley is left behind when Payton leaves. Having to prove herself as a capable assassin, she joins Cadmar in his pursuit to track and end the Elites. Except the agency anticipates their every move. In her angst to establish herself, Reiley is caught off guard and makes a deadly mistake that jeopardizes everyone's lives. Betrayal, abductions, and murder stand between Payton, Reiley, and their loved ones. Can they trust anyone in a world of treachery and destruction?
- Author BiographyGrowing up dancing at my mom's studio and riding horses at my dad's ranch, I often turned to books for entertainment, but didn't become the reader I am until high school. I always enjoyed writing, but never saw myself making a career of it. I turned to my love of cooking and became a certified pastry chef out of high school. After marrying my best friend/high school sweetheart we left the sweltering heat of Mesa, Arizona to enjoy the White Mountains, where we currently reside. Once I tried my hand at writing a novel a few years ago, I found my true passion and can't imagine not creating a story out of everything I see or experience. Now I get to homeschool my two kiddos, while pursuing my dreams and teaching them there's no reason they can't do or be whatever they want. I still have a love for baking, and especially enjoy experiencing the calming side of it by experimenting with new recipes and trying them out on my all too willing test subjects. I'm a bookaholic, chocoholic, and yogaholic; my vices keep me sane, but God keeps me patient.
- Author(s)Mrs Charyse M Allan
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.