All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupported by extensive research and field-testing, Design-Centered Entrepreneurship presents a concise, problem-solving approach to developing a unique business concept. Step-by-step guidelines provide insight into exploring market problem spaces, uncovering overlooked opportunities, reframing customer problems, and creating business solutions. Basadur and Goldsby present students with a creative and practical approach to problem finding, perception, organizational culture, and ethics in the entrepreneurial field. Plenty of useful diagrams help to organize key concepts, making them easily accessible to readers. Drawing on methodologies from the design field, the book will help students of entrepreneurship fill in the missing piece that transforms opportunity recognition into a viable business concept. Additional support for students and instructors, including a virtual Creative Problem Solving Profile, can be found at www.basadurprofile.com/.
- Author BiographyMin Basadur is Professor Emeritus of Innovation at McMaster University, Canada, and founder of Basadur Applied Creativity. Michael Goldsby is the Stoops Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurship and Executive Director of the Entrepreneurship Center at Ball State University, USA.
- Author(s)Michael Goldsby,Min Basadur
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 45 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.