All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe official Design Museum: A-Z of Design & Designers is the guide to the world's leading design invators - from Alvar Aalto and Joe Colombo to Charles and Ray Eames and Zaha Hadid. It covers all aspects of design, from architecture, automotive design and heavy industrial design to product design, graphic design and interactive design, as well as key styles, themes, movements, techlogies and materials. Each entry features an authoritatively written text as well as key biographical information where appropriate. This beautifully illustrated book is an important reference work on design that includes t only ackwledged pioneers of modern design, but also a roster of leading contemporary designers and design studios. It is an essential must-have book for design students, designers and design aficionados alike.
- Author BiographyCharlotte and Peter Fiell are leading authorities on the history, theory and criticism of design, and have written over 40 bestselling books on the subject including Goodman Fiell's The Story of Design. Deyan Sudjic is a writer, broadcaster and director of the Design Museum, London, England. For 25 years, since Terence Conran first established it, the Design Museum has championed creative thinking and inspired problem solving, celebrating the talent of the world's best designers and architects.
- Author(s)Charlotte Fiell,Peter Fiell
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width197 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Introduction byDesign Museum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.