Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Design a House tells you everything you need to kw and looks at the principles and processes of designing a house, giving an insight into the design and building process. In a working case study John Pawson, one of the world's best-kwn architects, traces the design and development of his own house and reveals what it takes to create a successful blueprint.
- Author BiographyThe Design Museum's mission is to celebrate, entertain, and inform. It is the world's leading museum devoted to contemporary design in every form from furniture to graphics, and architecture to industrial design. It is working to place design at the centre of contemporary culture. It demonstrates both the richness of the creativity to be found in all forms of design, and its importance. Design is a hugely fertile field of inventive new work, as well as a key component underpinning the modern economy. It provides a means for understanding the contemporary world, and, potentially, for making it a better place.
- Author(s)Design Museum
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- Series TitleDesign Museum How to
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/08/2013
- Content Note100 colour and black and white photographs
- Weight392 g
- Width160 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.