All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Design a Light tells you everything you need to kw and looks at the principles and processes of designing a light. In a working case study Arld Chan, one of the world's best-kwn lighting designers, traces the design and development of one of his installation at the London restaurant Hakkasan, and reveals exactly what is involved in creating a successful design.
- Author BiographyThe Design Museum's mission is to celebrate, entertain, and inform. It is the world's leading museum devoted to contemporary design in every form from furniture to graphics, and architecture to industrial design. It is working to place design at the centre of contemporary culture. It demonstrates both the richness of the creativity to be found in all forms of design, and its importance. Design is a hugely fertile field of inventive new work, as well as a key component underpinning the modern economy. It provides a means for understanding the contemporary world, and, potentially, for making it a better place.
- Author(s)Design Museum
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDesign Museum How to
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Content Note100 colour and black and white photographs
- Weight392 g
- Width160 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.