All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the essential student's guide to Design - its practice, its theory and its history. Drawing from a wide range of international examples, respected design writer Catherine McDermott explores key topics including: * international design - from Europe to Africa * design history - from Art Nouveau to punk * sustainable design, recycling and green design * design theory - from semiotics to gender, to postcolonialism * design techlogy, graphic design and the web. Fully cross-referenced, with up-to-date guides for further reading, Design: The Key Concepts is an indispensable reference for students of design, design history, fashion, art and visual culture.
- Author BiographyCatherine McDermott is Professor in the School of Design at Kingston University, London and a well known writer and curator on contemporary design. Her current projects includes work for the Design Council, Museums Association and a project working with African designers and curators.
- Author(s)Catherine McDermott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.