All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the most extensive reference available to Design Thinking. Design Thinking is an approach to designing products, services, architecture, spaces and experiences that is being quickly adopted by designers, architects and some of the world's leading brands such as GE, Target, SAP, Procter and Gamble, IDEO and Intuit. It is being taught at leading universities including Stanford and Harvard. Design Thinking creates practical and invative solutions to problems. It drives repeatable invation and business value. Design Thinking can be used to develop a wide range of products, services, experiences and strategy. It is an approach that can be applied by anyone. This book is an indispensable Design Thinking reference guide for: -Architects, industrial designers, interior designers, UX and web designers, service designers, exhibit designers, design educators and students, visual communication designers, packaging and fashion designers, all types of designers -Engineers and Marketing professionals -Executives and senior business leaders -Decision makers in R&D of products, services, systems and experiences -School teachers and school students Chapters describe in easy to understand language: -History of Design Thinking -What is Design Thinking -Why use Design Thinking -Who can use Design Thinking -How to create spaces for effective Design Thinking -Design Thinking process in detail -150 Design Thinking methods described step by step. The author Robert Curedale focuses the experience of decades of design practice and teaching for some of the world's leading brands, design consultancies, design schools and universities in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. He established and manages the world's largest online network of around 300,000 of the worlds most influential design executives, professional working designers and architects. Robert has been the author of six best selling books on on design.
- Author BiographyRob Curedale was born in Australia and worked as a designer, director and educator in leading design offices in London, Sydney, Switzerland, Portugal, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, Detroit, and China. He designed and managed over 1,000 products and experiences as a consultant and in-house design leader for the world's most respected brands. Rob has three decades experience in every aspect of product development, leading design teams to achieve transformational improvements in operating and financial results. Rob's designs can be found in millions of homes and workplaces around the world. He is the author of seven books related to design, research and design thinking. Rob teaches as an Adjunct Professor at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena and consults to organizations in the United States and internationally and presents workshops related to design. He has taught at many respected design schools and universities throughout the world including Yale, Pepperdine University, Art Center Pasadena, Loyola University, Cranbrook, Pratt, Art Center Europe; and schools in Portugal, China and Australia.
- Author(s)Robert A Curedale
- PublisherDesign Community College
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Community College
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.