Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the emerging field of Computer Supported Collaborative Design (CSCD), this book successfully demonstrates that information techlogy as applied in architectural design has evolved into a paradigm of networking that supports group processes of design.Peng presents a basic typology of networking upon which collaborative computing systems can be built and operated. This book is the first to deal with the subject matter as a whole in a single and coherent volume.Resources and discussion related to four main topics are: -- the recent experiments in system developments of computing communications for supporting collaborative design work, -- the features of team working in architectural design and requirements for computer support, -- new possibilities and opportunities for interactive architectural design as opened up by computing communications, -- issues and problems of building CAD environments as teamware.
- Author(s)Chengzhi Peng
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight630 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.