Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionA badly designed Web site interface can result in a site that is hard to find and hard to use but a well-designed interface helps users find and utilize the information they need quickly and easily. Explaining what interface design is and how to evaluate it, this guide explores the importance of interface design to users, reveals how a product gets designed, and provides a design evaluation template and design analyses of CD-ROMs, Web sites, and online providers.
- Author BiographyAlison J. Head is a lecturer, writer, and information management consultant. She has been a contractor on Internet design and evaluation at Hewlett-Packard and has lectured extensively on library and information science. She lives in Sonoma, California.
- Author(s)Alison J. Head
- PublisherCyberAge Books
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMedford, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCyberAge Books
- Out-of-print date08/12/2014
- Content Noted.
- Weight385 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.