All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionDesign and Analysis of High Efficiency Line Drivers for xDSL covers the most important building block of an xDSL (ADSL, VDSL, ...) system: the line driver. Traditional Class AB line drivers consume more than 70% of the total power budget of state-of-the-art ADSL modems. This book describes the main difficulties in designing line drivers for xDSL. The most important specifications are elaborated staring from the main properties of the channel and the signal properties. The traditional (class AB), state-of-the-art (class G) and future techlogies (class K) are discussed. The main part of Design and Analysis of High Efficiency Line Drivers for xDSL describes the design of a vel architecture: the Self-Oscillating Power Amplifier or SOPA.
- Author(s)Michiel Steyaert,Tim Piessens
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 759
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.