CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionDesign and Maintenance of the Home Landscape is full of practical advice on how to design and care for the grounds of your home. You will learn how to: Look at your house and grounds as a whole; create outdoor rooms, adding valuable living space to your home; design shrub and flower borders, shade and sun gardens; prune trees, shrubs and vines; identify pests and diseases and keep your garden healthy using earth friendly techniques. Meant to be used as a garden journal, this book takes you through an entire year of creating and caring for the home landscape.
- Author BiographyKathy Beaman, before she became a Certified Kitchen Designer and a Certified Green Professional, was a University of New Hampshire Master Gardener and is trained in Landscape Design. She gardens on her 200 acre farm in southwestern New Hampshire with her husband, horses, chickens and cows.
- Author(s)Kathy McPhail Beaman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.