CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $16.27
About this product
- DescriptionWritten and updated by a team of authors and examiners, this textbook is fully in accordance with the AQA specification for September 2001. This revised textbook includes new material on ICT and provides increased emphasis on the use of CAD-CAM throughout the units. The book continues to follow the tried and tested layout and design, recognised by Design and Techlogy teachers across the country for its accessible and motivating style.
- Author BiographyThe series editor Tristram Shepard is also the series editor for the Design & Make It! for Key Stage 3 series as well as Getting IT Right.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Barnard,Helen Roberts,Jill Robinson,Tristram Shepard
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/07/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/03/2012
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, colour and b&w facsimiles
- Weight522 g
- Width220 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Interest AgeAge 14-16yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.