All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionMiniaturized filters are well suited for the increasing number of compact and low power applications. Presenting studies of the performance of fractal resonators and sensitivity analyses of suspended substrate realizations, Design and Realizations of Miniaturized Fractal Microwave and RF Filters provides RF and microwave engineers and researchers, advanced graduate students, and wireless and telecommunication engineers with the kwledge and skills to design and realize miniaturized fractal microwave and RF filters. This definitive source provides timely insight on fractal resonators for compact and low power microwave and RF.
- Author BiographyPierre Jarry graduated from the University of Limoges. As a professor at University of Brest, he directed the Laboratory of Electronics and Telecommunication Systems (LEST), affiliated with the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS). He later joined the University of Bordeaux and the CNRS laboratory IMS. He has published 300 technical papers in microwave and RF circuit synthesis, and is a senior member of the IEEE. Jacques Beneat received his PhD in electrical and computer engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute with a focus in advanced microwave structures for satellite communications, and a doctorate degree from the University of Bordeaux with Mention Tres Honorable avec Felicitations du Jury. He was a research scientist at the Center for Wireless Information Network Studies at WPI and is currently Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Norwich University. Pierre Jarry and Jacques Beneat are the authors of the bestselling book Advanced Design Techniques and Realizations of Microwave an RF Filters, published by Wiley-IEEE Press and available also in electronic form.
- Author(s)Jacques Beneat,Pierre Jarry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width159 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.