All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe built environment has the potential to have a major impact on biodiversity, t least with the increasingly demanding requirements to design more energy efficient and airtight buildings, leaving less space for species to inhabit. The construction industry has an important role to play in ensuring that buildings are designed and refurbished in a way in which biodiversity can be enhanced. Through written guidance and architectural drawings, this book advises on how to incorporate provision for biodiversity within developments. With sections on different building-reliant species, general principles for design, ready-made products that be incorporated into designs, and legislation, policy and regulations, this book is an invaluable resource for all architects, ecologists and anyone involved in designing or briefing for biodiversity in buildings.
- Author(s)Brian Murphy,Carol Williams,Kelly Gunnell
- PublisherRIBA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRIBA Enterprises
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.