All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn constant effort to eliminate mine danger, international mine action community has been developing safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of clearance methods. Demining machines have become necessary when conducting humanitarian demining where the mechanization of demining provides greater safety and productivity. Design of Demining Machines describes the development and testing of modern demining machines in humanitarian demining. Relevant data for design of demining machines are included to explain the machinery implemented and some invative and inspiring development solutions. Development techlogies, companies and projects are discussed to provide a comprehensive estimate of the effects of various design factors and to proper selection of optimal parameters for designing the demining machines. Covering the dynamic processes occurring in machine assemblies and their components to a broader understanding of demining machine as a whole, Design of Demining Machines is primarily tailored as a text for the study of the fundamentals and engineering techniques involved in the calculation and design of demining machines. It will prove as useful resource for engineers, designers, researchers and policy makers working in this field.
- Author BiographyDinko Mikulic is a professor in the subjects of Motor Vehicles and Construction Machines at the University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica. He obtained his doctorate at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Zagreb. He has led development projects of special machines for the Ministry of Defence of Croatia and CROMAC. He is an associate member of the Croatian Academy of Engineering (HATZ).
- Author(s)Dinko Mikulic
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.