All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionElectrical services are a vital component in any building, so it is necessary for construction professionals to understand the basic principle of services design. Design of Electrical Services for Buildings provides a basic grounding for students and graduates in the field. It covers methods of wiring, schemes of distribution and protection for lighting and power installations. Systems such as alarms and standby supplies are also covered. Each method is described in detail and examples of calculations are given. For this fourth edition, the coverage of wiring and electrical regulations have been brought fully up to date, and the practical information has been revised.
- Author BiographyBarrie Rigby has been involved in Building Services Engineering over a number of years, including the design of systems. He has taught courses on electrical installation and participates with Institution of Electrical Engineers' course unit lecturing team.
- Author(s)Barrie Rigby,F. Porges
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2005
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 153 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.