All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fits in the quest for highly efficient fully integrated xDSL modems for central office applications. It presents a summary of research at one of Europe's most famous analog design research groups over a five year period. The book focuses on the line driver, the most demanding building block of the xDSL modem for lowering power. The book covers the total design flow of molithic CMOS high voltage circuits. It is essential reading for analog design engineers.
- Author BiographyMichiel Steyaert is well established in the international Circuits & Systems community, his expertise lies in Analog Circuits and RF Design
- Author(s)Bert Serneels,Michiel Steyaert
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.