All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest research results on the design of interconnect for programmable logic. The emphasis is on building the kwledge and tools for the automatic generation of interconnect structures. In this regard, the book presents design methodologies and applications for sparsely populated crossbars, clusters of lookup tables, switch blocks, and transistor-level routing switch design. It provides valuable information for both designers and architects about the area and delay implications of programmable interconnect. FPGA architects and System-on-Chip designers interested in exploring the integration of custom logic and programmable logic will find this work particularly useful.
- Author(s)David Lewis,Guy Lemieux
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.