All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigner Crochet is your source for sophisticated and figure-flattering garments with great drape and shape. Using lightweight yarns and a beautiful variety of stitch patterns and motifs, you'll create jackets and cardigans, a layering tank and a floor-sweeping skirt, a convertible vest/wrap and matching winter accessory set to name a few, with every design built to flatter most body types. Beginner crocheters can learn the basics using easy-to-follow tutorials whilst advanced crocheters will enjoy mastering special techniques. This is a complete wardrobe in a single book for sizes Small through to XXL.
- Author BiographyShannon Mullett-Bowlsby is the co-owner and creative director of Shibaguyz Designz. He has authored five crochet pattern books and one knitwear pattern book and has had over 150 patterns published in books and magazines. He lives in Seattle, WA.
- Author(s)Shannon Mullet-Bowlsby
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs and patterns
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.