All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe design of interiors, alongside the other design disciplines, is a vital task in the shaping of our built environment. In this book, an international and interdisciplinary team of authors gives an extensive account of today's main areas of work in interior architecture and design. Illustrations of contemporary projects, selected consistently throughout the book, cover the breadth of typical interior design tasks as well as a wide range of possible design approaches. This book is a fundamental reference work for all those professionally involved in the design of interiors.
- Author BiographySylvia Leydecker, 100 % interior, Cologne, and voluntary Vice President of the Union of German Interior Architects/Designers BDIA.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note700 colour illustrations, 100 colour line drawings, 700 farb. Abb., 100 farb. Zeichn.
- Weight1849 g
- Width240 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited bySylvia Leydecker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.