All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning Online Information Literacy Games Students Want to Play sets the record straight with regard to the promise of games for motivating and teaching students in educational environments. Drawing from their own first-hand experience, research, and networking, the authors feature best practices that educators and game designers in LIS specifically and other educational fields generally need to kw so that they build classroom games that students want to play.
- Author BiographyKaren Markey is a professor in the School of Information at the University of Michigan. Chris Leeder is a doctoral candidate in the School of Information at the University of Michigan. Soo Young Rieh is an associate professor in the School of Information at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Chris Leeder,Karen Markey,Soo Young Rieh
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight458 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.