All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall gardens can be as versatile as their gardeners - personal, peaceful havens, sophisticated spaces for entertaining or bold showcases for plant displays.
- Author BiographyIan Cooke is a professional horticulturalist with wide experience of design, from small private gardens through to large commercial landscapes. In 2008 he was awarded the Associate of Honour by the Royal Horticultural Society. He now concentrates on writing, lecturing and garden design. Ian is a regular judge for Chelsea and major flower shows.
- Author(s)Ian Cooke
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note116 colour photographs and diagrams.
- Weight364 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.