Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionUsing insights, guiding principles, and methodologies, this book shows graduate students and doctoral candidates how to develop an effective research design. With numerous examples, the reader is gradually introduced to the creative process. At the conclusion of each chapter, a step-by-step plan of action is presented, which should be followed when designing a research project. Now in its second edition, the book includes several important adjustments, modifications, and additional sections. The authors have extended the presentation of the practice-oriented research types, which are based upon the distinct phases of the intervention cycle. In addition, the technique of unraveling key concepts is further specified. Numerous examples have been updated in order to present the reader with a wide variety from many different social sciences. An extended series of assignments have been included, offering multiple opportunities to test kwledge and to practice skills in designing a research project. The Appendix provides a thorough discussion for designing conceptual (causal) models. The book will help the reader master the difficult, yet very important, subject of developing and applying these models.
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight595 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byH. Doorewaard,Piet Verschuren
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.