All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaunching a career is challenging and, at times, intimidating. Designing an Anthropology Career provides undergraduate and graduate students with the tools they need to identify their career goals and follow through on them. Part I establishes a framework on how to begin designing a career in anthropology or other related fields. Part II contains a series of professional development exercises to help readers articulate their personal and professional histories, special abilities, and career goals. Each exercise is followed by a sample completed by an anthropology student or anthropologist to provide models for readers to complete their own exercises, which will be invaluable tools for choosing the right career. Throughout the text, the authors take a broad perspective to encourage readers to imagine an evolving anthropology career as a lifetime endeavor.
- Author BiographySherylyn H. Briller is assistant professor in the department of Anthropology at Wayne State University. Amy Goldmacher is a Ph.D. candidate in the department of Anthropology at Wayne State University.
- Author(s)Amy Goldmacher,Sherylyn H. Briller
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width182 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.