CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionAre you living the life you want? Do you even kw what you want in life? Are your fears holding you back? Do you kw how to achieve what you want? Whatever your fear or uncertainty, Designing the Life You Want is a concise guide to: Getting clear about what you really want, Letting go of your limiting beliefs, Attracting what you want to your life. Designing Your Life simplifies some of the key concepts of overcoming fears, creating the life you want, and the Law of Attraction. This guide gives us a set of easy to use techniques to help move you in the right direction of having a more abundant and fulfilling life. This guide is great for people seeking both a more successful personal life and a more successful business life.
- Author BiographyVickie Perron, Ph.D, Ch.T, CTC is the founder and director of The Results Center. She is an executive coach, transformational coach, speaker, author, hypnotherapist, and guided imagery specialist with over thirty years of experience in management, change management, consulting, strategic planning, international program management, coaching, mentoring, entrepreneurship, and personal development. She is certified in Hypnotherapy, NLP, Transformational Coaching, and Guided Imagery. For more information on the seminars, courses, coaching and consulting services that Vickie offers, please visit www.Results-Center.com.
- Author(s)Vickie Perron
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.