All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the goals of the world of business and dealing with the development of new solutions calls for a basic ingredient: creativity. And yet, just being, or wanting to be creative is t eugh-it is essential to train and develop this ability in order to achieve results. In other words, we need a guide to show us the way and provide us with the tools needed to progress. 'Designpedia' is an essential manual for Design Thinking which brings together all the tools you need to achieve invation and entrepreneurship goals and organized around four basic processes: mapping, exploring, building and testing. It also reveals how, as long as you use the right tools, you can create original and effective solutions. Includes case studies to show how this is working for big companies (Orange or BBVA) as well as startups (Dovase or Bydsea).
- Author BiographyRafael Zaragoza is a co-founder and Creative Director of Thinkers Co. and has a background in industrial design. Juan Gasca Rubio is a founder and CEO of Thinkers Co. and has extensive experience in the world of design, entrepreneurship and business. He is currently a visiting professor at IE Business School.
- Author(s)Juan Gasca Rubio,Rafael Zaragoza
- PublisherLid Editorial Empresarial
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLid Editorial Empresarial
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.